I love a good upcycling project! And if you can make something useful again so the kids can play, why not? Here are the Top Ten Upcycling Projects I found that would be loved by your kids!
1. An adorable Upcycled Doll House, made from an old table and filled with furniture, all made from recyclables!
2. Turn an old coffee table into a Chalkboard Coffee Table!
3. Reclaimed wood are great for making outdoor cubby’s or forts like this Market Cubby.
4. Take science outdoors with a Science Lab Spool!
5. Don’t have a sand pit? Make one like this Tire Sand Box, reusing an old tyre!
6. Another fab tyre idea: Tire Seating, how cosy?
7. This Toad Stool Table is so pretty, and useful too!
8. A old cupboard turned into a neat Lap Desk, wow!
9. A sweet Play Kitchen for your sweetie?
10. Use this Under Bed Storage for storing clothes, toys or other items.
A great collection of upcycling ideas, perfect for this month where we celebrate all things recycling and upcycling in support of Earth Day(22nd)!
See what other top ideas were shared here:
DIY Recycled Toys by Our Whimsicle Days
Earth Day Printables by Living Life and Learning
Cardboard Box Toys by Craftulate
Lorax Activities by Sunny Day Family
Earth Day Food Tips by Our Good Life
Earth Day Fine Motor by Happy Brown House
DIY Birdfeeders by The Resourceful Mama
Upcycled Earth Day Crafts by Play & Learn Everyday
Earth Day Sensory Activities by Adventures of Adam
DIY Garden Markers by Playground Parkbench