You want an easy and quick, but special gift for a beloved? Of course you do!
This fingerprint photo frame is just that: quick, easy and special!
We gave these photo frames as Christmas gifts to the grandparents last year, hence the date on the frame. I wanted to give them a photo frame, but we did not have time to make some from scratch, so we used these store bought frames, and simply added fingerprints to the hearts, together with the date. A lovely keepsake for the special people in our lives!
I’m pretty sure one can use the same concept to make a do-it-yourself frame, using cardboard.
– Print the letters L, V, and E on the computer, and a big heart picture.
– Arrange on a cardboard, to look like the ones I bought here. Trace around the letters and heart to form the word LOVE.
– Paint with your color of choice paint, adding the fingerprints with another contrasting color when first coat is dry.
– Make a slit at the back of the heart, so a photo can slide in easily.
– Add magnets to the back so it can be used on the fridge or add a ribbon so the frame can hang.
This would make a lovely, and special Valentine’s Day present too! Give it a try and share some photos on our Facebook page!