Make a special fingerprint photo frame using a ready-made frame and add fingerprints plus the date!
Do you want an easy and quick, but special gift for a beloved? Of course, you do!
This fingerprint photo frame is just that: quick, easy and special!
We gave these photo frames as Christmas gifts to the grandparents last year, hence the date on the frame. I wanted to give them a photo frame, but we did not have time to make some from scratch, so we used these store-bought frames, and simply added fingerprints to the hearts, together with the date. You can use the same concept to make a do-it-yourself frame, using cardboard. A lovely keepsake for the special people in our lives!
What to do:
– Print the letters L, V, and E on the computer, and a big heart picture.
– Arrange on cardboard, to look like the ones I bought here. Trace around the letters and heart to form the word LOVE.
– Paint with your color of choice paint, adding the fingerprints with another contrasting color when the first coat is dry.
– Make a slit at the back of the heart, so a photo can slide in easily.
– Add magnets to the back so it can be used on the fridge or add a ribbon so the frame can hang.
This would make a lovely, and special Valentine’s Day present too! Give it a try and share some photos on our Facebook page!