Today we are sharing some learning ideas using mini erasers. I added our fruit salad erasers to a 4 compartment egg box that came from our recycle bin: mini eraser busy box.
Affiliate links included for your convenience.
Now busy boxes are not a new concept, it is still a brilliant way to keep kids entertained while traveling or waiting at the doctors office.With this busy box one can make patterns, count it, sort it or make pictures.
The 3 year olds enjoyed playing together, making a game out of sorting the erasers: my son would put it into the wrong compartment, much to the amusement of his cousin, then the cousin will place it in the correct place.
An easy to set up busy box, change up the erasers from time to time and it will feel like a new toy each time!
- Fill the Jar Addition Game with Mini Erasers from Life Over C’s
- Sticky Ten Frames from Still Playing School
- Construction Site Preschool Letter Sensory Bin from Learning 2 Walk
- Mini Eraser Counting Game: Race to Fill the Cup from Mom Inspired Life
- Kindergarten Patterns from Sugar Aunts
- Valentine’s Day Grid Math Game with Mini Erasers from Stir the Wonder
- Emotions I Spy Bag from Adventures of Adam
- Valentine’s Puppies Roll and Cover Game from Simple Fun For Kids
- Lots-of-Love Heart Sight Word Game from Raising Little Superheroes
- Stack the Erasers Fine Motor Math Game from School Time Snippets
- Sensory Heart Tic Tac Toe from Mum in the Madhouse
- Adding up to Five Activity from Play & Learn Everyday
- Number Bonds Activity Using Mini Erasers from Lalymom