Make this no-bake, easy Guava mousse tart with only 4 ingredients as a lovely summers dessert! Perfect for tea-time or at a party!
This mousse fridge tart is a great treat to make when you need something sweet, but not overly so, and it is too hot to bake a cake or pudding. It only calls for 4 ingredients: coconut biscuits(or graham crackers could also work), jelly/jello(strawberry or raspberry), Ideal milk(evaporated milk), and canned guava pieces. You can use fresh guava or if you’d rather use strawberries, that is also an option. Find the full recipe below, free to print.
Use the canned guava juice to dissolve the jelly. Heat the juice a bit to help the process along. If you do use fresh fruit, use 200ml of warm water.
Mash the fruit well and beat the evaporated milk until stiff. Now fold in all these ingredients together, lightly to keep the mousse-like consistency.
Pack a layer of the biscuits in your dish. You could crumble it if you’d prefer. Carefully pour the mousse mixture over the biscuits and place it in the fridge to set. Serve as is or with fresh cream.
Guava Mousse Tart
A light, no-bake fridge tart made from only 4 ingredients.
- 1 packet of coconut biscuits
- 1 can(410g) tinned guava
- 2 packets(2x 80g) of jelly(strawberry or raspberry)
- 1 can(380ml) Ideal Milk(evaporated milk)
- Separate the guava pieces from the juice.
- Heat the juice slightly and dissolve the jelly in the juice.
- Mash the guava pieces and set them aside.
- Beat the evaporated milk until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the fruit, jelly, and milk together, lightly.
- Pack a layer of biscuits in your dish.
- Pour the mixture carefully over.
- Place in the fridge and wait until it is set.
- Serve with fresh cream.
Leave a Reply