Is this DIY Easter basket not pretty? So girly! (Don’t worry, there is a boy one at the end of the post too)
And it is real easy, and inexpensive to make!
What you need:
– a small grass basket without handle, you could use the lid from a small egg carton too and paint it first
– wire/pipe cleaner for the handle
– tissue paper
– cut outs or stickers to decorate
What to do:
– thread the beads onto the wire/pipe cleaner and attach to the sides of the basket
– add the stickers, cut outs
– place the tissue paper inside to round it off
There ya go: a DIY Easter basket! Now all it needs is eggs from an egg hunt!
Here is a more boyish version, I’ve used an egg carton here:
Fun idea: let the kids personalize their baskets by adding the letters of their names from cut outs or using glitter glue pens.
Have fun making kids Easter baskets from an egg carton!