Is this DIY Easter basket not pretty? So girly! (Don’t worry, there is a boy one at the end of the post too)
And it is real easy, and inexpensive to make!
What you need:
– a small grass basket without handle, you could use the lid from a small egg carton too and paint it first
– wire/pipe cleaner for the handle
– tissue paper
– cut outs or stickers to decorate
What to do:
– thread the beads onto the wire/pipe cleaner and attach to the sides of the basket
– add the stickers, cut outs
– place the tissue paper inside to round it off
There ya go: a DIY Easter basket! Now all it needs is eggs from an egg hunt!
Here is a more boyish version, I’ve used an egg carton here:
Fun idea: let the kids personalize their baskets by adding the letters of their names from cut outs or using glitter glue pens.