This sticky Easter egg suncatcher is so easy to make!
Working on contact/sticky paper is an interesting alternative to pasting with glue. What I like about it, is that it is not messy at all, so even babies can start making “crafts” like these using contact paper.
What you need:
– piece of contact/ sticky paper(the bigger the better, I’d say)
– paper with a egg shape drawn on it(the size will depend on the piece of contact paper you have)
– sequins or shiny objects
– cut outs, we’ve used pastel coloured ones L punched out a while ago
– ribbon or any other flat decorative objects
What to do:
– place the sticky paper over the egg shape, sticky side up
Such a fun activity, semi-open ended for younger children, but one could make it more structured for older kids if you want to let them use pattern to fill the shape. Simply provide a patterned egg picture under the sticky paper with objects that will fit onto the pattern!