Make a rustic snowman ornament in a jiffy using basic materials and 5 minutes of your time!
Our tree is up and it is beginning to look quite festive in our house! We made another tree ornament, this rustic snowman. It is intended to be a gift, but I love it so much now I don’t want to give it away! Have you seen our adorable reindeer ornaments yet? I am sharing this snowman ornament gift as part of the 10 Days of Kid-made Christmas
Materials to make the snowman:
- 3 small-ish twiglike balls for the body
- a pipecleaner for the hat
- 2 buttons for the eyes
- orange triangle craft foam for the nose
- piece of ribbon as a scarf
This snowman ornament will take you 10 minutes or less to make. It is easy enough for kids to make too!
TIP: add the parts to a little box as a gift idea for a child to make the ornament by her/himself!
Steps to make the snowman:
1) Attach the balls to each other with glue or a glue gun. Use the ribbon as a scarf and attach it to the “neck”.
2) Attach the eyes and nose.
3) Curl the pipecleaner into a spiral, to look like a hat.
4) Lastly, add a piece of string so that the snowman can be used as a hanging ornament.
There you have a pretty cute snowman ornament you can give as a gift or keep it for your own tree!