Our tree is up and it is beginning to look quite festive in our house! We made another tree ornament, this rustic snowman. It is intended to be a gift, but I love it so much now I don’t want to give it away! I am sharing this snowman ornament gift as part of the 10 Days of Kid-made Christmas
I have used the following materials to make the snowman:
- 3 small-ish twiglike balls for the body
- a pipecleaner for the hat
- 2 buttons for the eyes
- orange triangle craft foam for the nose
- piece of ribbon as a scarf
This ornament will take you 10 minutes or less to make. It is easy enough for kids to make too! PS: add the parts to a little box as a gift idea for a child to make the ornament by her/himself!
Steps to make the snowman:
1) Attach the balls to each other with glue or a glue gun.
2) Attach the eyes and nose.
3) Curl the pipecleaner into a spiral, to look like a hat.
4)Use the ribbon as a scarf and attach around the “neck”.
5) Lastly, add a piece of string so that the snowman can be used as a hanging ornament.
There you have a pretty snowman ornament you can give as a gift or keep it for your own tree, lol!
Also see these Yoga Activity cards, perfect as a gift!