Felt busy boxes are really fun to have( see our collection ) while traveling, during quiet time or waiting at the doctors office/in church. Here is another great theme: build a bug, your toddler or preschooler will love it!
This busy box is so easy to make that I did not include templates, you only need:
- – a variety of sizes and colours of felt circles
- – a variety of sizes and colours of half circles
- – a variety of sizes and colours of strips of felt
- – a piece of felt to line the lid of the box
- – plastic/cardboard box with lid
- – googly eyes
Line the lid of the box. Add the pieces you cut out to the box too. And the Build-a-Bug felt busy box is ready to be used!
Your child can design his/her own bugs using imagination and creativity! Pair this box with the Garden Felt Busy Box to make up stories! Have fun!
Here are more fun bug themed busy bags:
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
Insect Themed Matching Cards // Stay at Home Educator
Bug Catcher Counting & Number Play Dough Mats // Modern Preschool
Build A Bug Busy Box // Teach Me Mommy
Bug Themed Story Stones // Coffee Cups & Crayons
Search & Find Bug Busy Bag // Powerful Mothering