Pizza is an absolute favorite in our household. We have it at least one night a week. I was excited when I found this “2 Ingredient Pizza” on Tasty.
Pizza is probably one of the most popular foods in the world. There are many recipes, restaurants, toppings and flavors… What’s not to love?!
Although ordering pizza is easy and gives you the night off; this recipe is easy and so tasty. It’s also something you can turn into a fun, family evening.
My kids all had their own base that they added their own toppings on. They were so proud and couldn’t wait to taste their creations. It was breakfast the next morning for them, too.
Ingredients – Yield – 1 x +-11in (30cm) base
- 1 3/4 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt or Double Cream Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano or mixed herbs (optional)
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- Desired toppings (mozzarella, cheddar, bacon, pepperoni, etc)
- Add ingredients to a bowl and mix until everything is incorporated, it should be slightly sticky and pull away from the side of the bowl.
- Put your ball of dough on a clean, floured surface.
- Using your fingers, press down your ball until your dough is about +-11in (30cm) in diameter.
- Poke holes with a fork, to avoid it making bubbles while baking.
- Add your desired toppings and bake at 390°F (200°C) for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
The toppings we chose to do was a mix of mozzarella and cheddar with bacon and peppadew. The boys just had cheese and bacon, and I added feta to mine – I’m a 3 cheese fanatic!
It was so delicious and I’m not sure I’ll be ordering from anyone anytime soon! I think this has made it’s way to the top as a weekly meal for us. We hope this 2 ingredient pizza is as much a winner in your house, as it was in mine!