Some time ago, before I had my blog, I put together an arts & crafts kit that I sold to nursery schools and parents. These were quite popular and the creative children enjoyed making all kinds of crafts. I can still do that if I wanted to, but my problem is less than 10% of my readers reside in South Africa, the other 90% lives all over the world. This makes putting together a craft kit and shipping it impossible!
Thank goodness for Amazon! So, I put this Ultimate Craft Kit list together and you can buy it from Amazon, getting it delivered to you! These are affiliate links through the U.S. Amazon site. Whatever you buy, I will get a small percentage of that, but with no extra cost to you. This in turn will help me to run this blog.
Have fun shopping and make a creative child’s day, any day, with The Ultimate Craft Kit Gift!
Your creative child can use his/her own creativity with all these products or add the Learn with Play book to the kit which comes with more than 150 craft and learning ideas, a perfect fit with all these items!
Put the listed craft items into a Large Travel Toolbox like the one below to make it easy to tote around and pack away, keeping everything organized. (I use a box like this as my Travel office at the moment, and believe me, it can keep a LOT of stuff!)
Here is the suggested list of craft material I would say would be perfect for a craft kit. (Click on the blue name to find the Amazon link and more details about the product)
Obviously, one could add more items. This list is just to get you started on a lovely craft kit for your creative child.
Have fun shopping!
Need something else? Search here: