(This post contains affiliate links for your convenience)
Easter is almost here!
We do believe in celebrating Easter for the right reasons, but we do cute Easter crafts and activities too!
Like this super cute chic ‘n egg card that says: “Peck-a-Boo”!
What you will need:
– Craft Foam Sheets (could be one or two colours)
– craft foam dots(or any Foam Stickers
– craft foam circle for chic head
– Googly eyes
– tiny triangle for a beak
– few feathers for the head(or cut pieces of craft foam or even pieces of wool)
– Paper Fasteners
– photo optional
What to do:
– Cut the foam sheets into two egg shapes
– Cut one of the in two in half by using zigzag cuts
– Glue the bottom half the the whole egg
– Make a tiny hole through both foam sheets allowing the paper fastener/brad to go through, and the top half of the egg to open and close easily
– Decorate the outside egg with dots or other shapes
– Add the foam circle for the chic’s head, decorate. Here you could add the photo on the chic’s face to make it look like it is your child’s face
This one L(almost 4) made;)
More Easter activities coming soon, so be sure to check back in!