Make this adorable button Mother’s Day card with your kids or students!
This is what you’ll need:
– cardboard(I’ve used a light green corrugated board)
– Fabric(I’ve used lilac)
– a large button, and some smaller ones too
– needle and thread(optional)
Here is what to do:
1) Fold the fabric into layers(the more layers, the more petals), this will ensure all the petals look similar.
2) Cut into a petal shape.
3) Glue the petals down
4) Add the button(thread just for show)
Add buttons to the corners, and add the words: “Moms are like buttons, they keep everything together”. For other occasions, simply change the wording: “You are as cute as a button!”(Valentine’s Day) etc.
There you go: a cute card for Mom!
Have you seen this pretty keepsake gift? Get the printable HERE!