This card for Mother’s Day is as cute as a button, don’t you think?
Also see this printable keepsake gifts)
This is what you’ll need:
– cardboard(I’ve used a light green corrugated board)
– Fabric(I’ve used lilac)
– a large button, and some smaller ones too
– needle and thread(optional)
Here is what to do:
1) Fold the fabric into layers(the more layers, the more petals), this will ensure all the petals look similar.
2) Cut into petal shape.
3) Glue the petals down
4) Add the button(thread just for show)
Add buttons to the corners, and add the words: “Moms are like buttons, they keep everything together”. For other occasions, simply change the wording: “You are as cute as a button!”(Valentine’s Day) etc.
There you go: a cute card for Mom!
Have you seen this pretty keepsake gift? Get the printable HERE!