Make an easy flower pencil topper with your kiddo as a gift for a friend or teacher. Or, sell them on the entrepreneur’s day!
For our school’s craft day I am making these easy flower pencil toppers! You do not have to be very “crafty” to put these together, and older kids can make them themselves!
What you need:
– a pencil
– a green pipe cleaner
– 5 or 6 shorter colored pipe cleaners(I cut one pipe cleaner in four pieces and use those for the petals)
– small polystyrene ball
– glitter glue
What to do:
1. Bend the short pipe cleaners and press them all around the polystyrene ball.
2. Add the green pipe cleaner for the “stem”.
3. Bend the “stem” around the pencil.
4. Decorate with glitter glue.
Easy and cute flower pencil toppers to make with the kids!
Now, let’s just hope these toppers will sell at the market! PS: Have you seen this adorable Cupcake Pencil Topper?