Here is another pretty Valentine’s Day card for the kids to make before friday.
What you need:
– sequins or shiny confetti
– clear baggie
– sticky tape
What to do:
– Place the sequins/shiny items inside the bag. The bigger the bag, the bigger the card
– Cut a heart out of the folded cardstock a little bit smaller than the bag
– Use the tape to stick the bag on the inside of the card so you will see it through the cut-out heart
– Glue another piece of cardboard over the bag on the inside so it looks neater
– Add sequins to the front of the card if you wish
– Add the words “You bring a sparkle to my eye” on the outside or inside of the card using a glitter pen or any marker
Bring sparkle to a loved one on Valentine’s Day by giving this card!