Put together a decorate-your-own eggs gift set to keep the kiddies entertained this Easter!
It is almost Easter, and for most people, this holiday involves decorating eggs and egg hunting. Here is a great alternative to hunting chocolate eggs.
What you’ll need:
– empty egg container( save up these in the recycle cupboard for Easter crafts)
– Polystyrene Craft Eggs (I’ve used 3)
– small pots of paint(I use these small Empty Paint Pots and fill them up from our large bottles of paint)
– sequins/shiny decorations
– you can have glue available or add a small tube to the gift
– colorful ribbon(I’ve used some of last year’s Easter ribbon)
What to do:
Add the items to the egg container and close up with ribbon tied around.
Hide the containers in the garden(or wherever you will have the hunt). Let the kids find it!
Now they can decorate their eggs(and containers) themselves and have their friends hide their eggs for them when dried, to have another egg hunt!
The children will have fun decorating their own Easter eggs!