Are you setting up your classroom or homeschool room soon? Perhaps you are back to school already? You will need these bright and beautiful A-Z flashcards that can also be used as posters!
How do you use flashcards in your class? There are so many ways to have fun learning with this a-z flashcards set!
Simply print, laminate and cut and you have a new set of flashcards with pretty pictures with the words!
Print as is for flashcard size or enlarge to make posters. Use these for your literacy center or small group teaching.
Some ideas on how to use the a-z flashcards:
- Simply discuss(to extend vocab and revise phonics)
- Place around the room and ask students to find a certain picture(each student gets a different one to find)
- Use with letter cards and build the words on the flashcard
- Pick one card a day and discuss that specific card and sound throughout the day. At the end of the week, recount which cards you had(memory building)
- Scavenger hunts- find another object in the room that starts with the same letter/sound
- Use with a salt tray, write the letter and words in a salt tray
- Play “I have, who has?” games
- Pack the cards in alphabetical order
- Find the card with the letter your name starts with
- Guess what picture I have. Give clues without showing picture, but say starting sound
- and many more!
Flashcards are so much more than simple flashcards! Use it in a variety of ways to bring fun to your classroom!